Associate Professor Biggs works closely with an experienced practice of professionals across both public and private hospitals. From the ward and hospital operating theatre team through to the medical and allied health professionals, we work together to support you through your treatment plan and recovery process.
Conditions & Treatments
- Acoustic Neuroma (Vestibular Schwannoma)
- Neurofibromatosis type 2
- Cochlear Implantation (Bionic ears)
- Otosclerosis & Laser Stapedectomy
- Exostoses (Swimmers ears)
- Implantable Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Chronic Ear Disease and cholesteatoma
- Meniere’s Disease
- Skull Base Tumours including paraganglioma (Glomus Tumours)
Please ensure you have a current referral prior to your procedure. This will enable you to receive your entitled rebates from both Medicare and your private health insurance fund.
For detailed information on Medicare entitlements please click here
Please contact the rooms for consultation costs and note that Medicare Rebates are available on all services.
Please review our appointment document checklist below.
- Referral letter from your GP or other specialist
- Medicare card, DVA card, Pension Card
- Private Hospital Insurance Information
- A list of your medications and allergies
- Hard copies or disk of all relevant test results (X-Rays, MRIs, , CT Scans,hearing tests, balance function tests
Prior to your consultation we would welcome you to complete our patient information form, please click here
For Regional and Interstate Patients
Please visit the link below for detailed information on a NSW government initiative named ‘EnableNSW’ which provides financial assistance for individuals who have to travel long distances to access medical treatment and services. Please click here
Preparing for your upcoming surgery
- For patients being admitted to St Vincent’s Private Hospital Sydney, one of the nurses from the Hospital will contact you the day before your surgery between 10.00am and 6.00pm to notify you of admission and fasting details. If you are unable to be contacted the day before your surgery, please call (02) 8382 7560 between 3.00pm and 6.00pm.
- For patients being admitted to St Vincent’s Public Hospital, please follow the processes described in your admission paperwork.
- For patients being admitted to St Luke’s Private Hospital, please follow the processes described in your admission paperwork.
Pre-Admission Information Form & Questionnaire
St Vincent’s Private Hospital Information – Click here
My team and I are here to support and care for you